Leagold is a Canadian mid-tier gold miner with a focus on Latin America. Since the formation of the company, Leagold has completed two acquisitions in two years and now owns four gold mines and two growth projects in Mexico and Brazil.
- Leagold’s four operating mines will produce 380,000 to 420,000 oz of gold in 2019 at all-in sustaining costs of $920 to $970 per oz
- Los Filos January 2019 independent feasibility study shows opportunity to add a second underground mine, a third open pit, and a CIL plant
- Santa Luz October 2018 independent feasibility study shows potential to re-start the mine within a 10-month construction timeline, adding 100,000 oz gold production per year
- Leagold has an inventory of 7.1 million ounces of gold reserves from which to grow
- Leagold’s focus is on maximizing cash flow for shareholder value